Kamken Care Services will ensure that all:
1. Be treated with respect and dignity;
2. Have all personal and medical information kept confidential;
3. Have direction over the services provided, to the degree possible, within the care plan authorized;
4. Know Kamken Care Services' grievance procedure and how to make a complaint about the service and cooperation to reach a resolution without fear of retribution;
5. Receive service without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, or national origin; and,
6. Receive a copy of Kamken Care Services' code of ethics under which services are provided.
To be eligible to receive services, participants must:
· Have Mo HealthNet coverage
· Be under age 21
· Receive a comprehensive assessment of needs
· Have a physician’s order for the services
Some medical conditions that may qualify your child for services include, but are not limited to:
· Poorly controlled seizures
· Organically based feeding problems
· Incontinence of bowel and/or bladder after age 3
· Have significant central nervous system damage affecting motor control, and,
· Assistance with activities of daily living.
These are only a few conditions that qualify for services. Call today for your child’s assessment.
“We Provide Quality Care, for a Quality Life”
Parents, call today for help with caring for your child’s special needs. Both you and your child deserve quality care from experienced caregivers.