To be eligible to receive services, participants must:
· Have Mo HealthNet coverage
· Be under age 21
· Receive a comprehensive assessment of needs
· Have a physician’s order for the services
Some medical conditions that may qualify your child for services include, but are not limited to:
· Poorly controlled seizures
· Organically based feeding problems
· Incontinence of bowel and/or bladder after age 3
· Have significant central nervous system damage affecting motor control, and,
· Assistance with activities of daily living.
These are only a few conditions that qualify for services. Call today for your child’s assessment.
“We Provide Quality Care, for a Quality Life”
Parents, call today for help with caring for your child’s special needs. Both you and your child deserve quality care from experienced caregivers.
Kamken Care Services will ensure that all:
1. Be treated with respect and dignity;
2. Have all personal and medical information kept confidential;
3. Have direction over the services provided, to the degree possible, within the care plan authorized;
4. Know Kamken Care Services' grievance procedure and how to make a complaint about the service and cooperation to reach a resolution without fear of retribution;
5. Receive service without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, or national origin; and,
6. Receive a copy of Kamken Care Services' code of ethics under which services are provided.