This Medicaid approved service allows individuals to direct their own care. Consumers are able to hire and manage the people who take care of them. Kamken Care Services serves as a vendor between the consumer and the personal care attendant to monitor administrative needs and to recruit experienced, eligible personal care attendants. Services that constitute consumer-directed services are, but not limited to:
Bowel and bladder elimination;
Dressing and undressing;
Moving into and out of bed;
Assistance with meal preparation and consumption of food;
Bathing and grooming;
Ambulation and maintenance and use of prostheses;
Light housekeeping and other daily living activities.
Caregivers are able to take a break and allow Kamken Care Services to take care of their loved ones with respite services. This service relieves caregivers of their caregiving responsibilities for periods spanning from 4 to 24 hours.
Also, experience around-the-clock care with Kamken Care Services’ 24 hour Live-In Caregiver Service. Have an experienced, trusted personal care attendant take care of you or a loved one around-the-clock.
Kamken Care Services will ensure that all:
1. Be treated with respect and dignity;
2. Have all personal and medical information kept confidential;
3. Have direction over the services provided, to the degree possible, within the care plan authorized;
4. Know Kamken Care Services' grievance procedure and how to make a complaint about the service and cooperation to reach a resolution without fear of retribution;
5. Receive service without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, or national origin; and,
6. Receive a copy of Kamken Care Services' code of ethics under which services are provided.
This service is offered to give clients that extra help they need in choosing a new home for their senior years. Kamken Care Services will assist in finding a new home and assist with the sale or transition of the old home.
Call today for information on this new service!